Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Welcome to my corner of the internets!

Alright, here I am embarking on the world of blogging.  I think this will be a fun way for me to combine two activities, writing, and keeping family and friends up to date with my world.  Don't get me wrong, I check facebook as much as the next girl, but I have been thinking for some time about getting away from it and I think this will be a great opportunity.  I think this blog will be a big random mix of things, how-to's, book reviews, art projects, ramblings about my family, thoughts on my day/week.  It seems right now that nothing is really off limits.  I don't promise a daily post, but I would like to have new content a few times a week.  Thanks in advance to everyone for stopping by, I hope you enjoy the visit.  God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment